Monday, August 18, 2008

Award Time!

Woohoo! It's our first award! Oh yea! Thanks Margaret (from Kitchen Delights) for thinking about us. I've often seen awards on other foodie blogs and I must admit, feeling quite envious. My child-within is now satisfied. So I'm prancing around my living room - on behalf of everyone on 20-something :)

I'll be passing this on to some fabulous food blogs as well to follow the rules of the Brillante Weblog. The rules for receiving the Brillante Weblog award are as follows:

  • Post the logo on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 5 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
  • Leave a message for the people you've nominated.
And the nominees are:
  1. Christy of 5 Types of Sugar and Other Treats
  2. Mochachocolata-Rita of Mochachocolata-Rita
  3. Patricia of Technicolor Kitchen
  4. Helen of Tartelette
  5. Lore of Culinarty


Christy said...

Thank you so much for the nomination!! You are too generous!!

Mochachocolata Rita said...

thanks so much! i am sooo honored! :)

Lore said...

Congrats Monkee on the award :D. Thanks for passing it on to me, I'm honoured to be in such a great company!

Margaret said...

I take it you are happy then!!!

Patricia Scarpin said...

Thank you!